2014年6月21日星期六

with the Reds

(Sohu sports reported Zhang Liang) in the star studded Guangzhou Hengda, jinyingquan particularly low-key, with,, elk Sen, Diamante compared to major suit, he is almost invisible, each end of the game he is down to rush through the mixed zone interview. However, the upcoming Guangzhou Hengda, jinyingquan is only a landing player, Cheap Nets Jerseys accept Sohu sports interview, has always been low-key jinyingquan put it: "the group is the minimum goal, I hope to reach the quarter finals."

The

team Cheap NBA ALL STAR Jerseys must qualify Park Chu Young's holding golden

Team

with the Reds, as well as in a group, close to this group of four teams, the team hopes to break out of an encirclement, may have crashed, jinyingquan very confident, he said: "I never thought of group stage games will not win, because we have to qualify, I never thought about who can qualify, only thought we must qualify."

cheap 2013 NBA Finals Jerseys confidence does not mean blindly optimistic, jinyingquan know, very clear on the group situation he said: "is the power, from before has been strong, I also think they are very good. I think the game, for any one country, the first object is very important. So I think, and Russia to the war is the most important game. Results in the three game I have not thought about, we must win, few more than a few is not important, the most important victory."

the South Korean team in the World Cup round of 4 had created a miracle, the World Cup they Cheap 2012 NBA Finals Jerseys strong soldiers and sturdy horses, enormously proud of one's success, Jin Yingquan said: "I do not know the result is how, but my goal is to enter the quarterfinals, we will in order to enter the semi-finals efforts, because I play of the national team, but also must be hard. In fact my first World Cup was 2002, the year we first enter the semi-finals, won the fourth prize. From that time began to know the world cup, since then has been concerned."

if the South Korean team to qualify from the group, they are likely to encounter or, but jinyingquan said: "for me, never will encounter which team, the two teams are very good, almost, I think with any team encountered nothing."

The

team is the defending world champions, is also the World Cup favourites,,, on such a player, jinyingquan said: that the players I can not arbitrarily evaluation, they are the best club, has the best strength, I can't evaluate them. Team as we all know, is one of the best players together, I think they are great."

have a little dream in jinyingquan heart, that is the South Korean players can achieve success in the world Cheap Raptors Jerseys cup, he said: "I hope in South Korea is the play Pu Zhouyong get the Golden Globes, Ki sung Yong can be the best player award, this is my expectation. The Asian team I think our team can go the distance, we also have to go far, because I am team, play in the world cup with a sense of responsibility, so I think South Korea to go far.

没有评论:

发表评论