2014年6月20日星期五

James is the team's most consistent player

Beijing time on June 15th, Lebron James in an interview about his own views. He is Cheap nfl Hats currently in the 1-3 finals heat behind the San Antonio Spurs, hanging by a thread.

The

finals this year, Cheap NFL Jerseys James is the team's most consistent player, averaging 27.5 points, but he was not satisfied with his performance, "I didn't see my data, I only won one game, I always told myself that I need to do more, I didn't do enough."

talked about his teammates, he said, "I believe that they are, in any case I will and they play together."

"to me, either win or fail, front, round victory is meaningless. If you don't win the championship, I'd rather not making the playoffs ahead of two months."

for Cheap NHL Jerseys the fifth coming, James demonstrated his own attitude: "today is a new day, I had another chance to make this season to continue."

The history of the

NBA is not a team to complete the comeback, behind 1-3 in the case of this, James said: "why can't we? History is made to be broken."

he cited occupation baseball 2004 Boston Red Sox 0-3 behind the New York Yankees to complete the startled day reversal, and teammate James Jones was the host of the Suns 1-3 behind where the realization of the story.

in addition, James also asked the cheap sunglasses ankle problem, he said, hurt his ankle in the second half of second, is a cheap jerseys for sale bit sore, but little impact, not sprain.

text links:

没有评论:

发表评论