2014年4月21日星期一

Mission Hills Haikou open a rod Zhang Xinjun ranked second

in new network on 20 April, 2014 PGA Tour Mission Hills China Haikou open today successfully finish. South Korean players Wang Qingxun epicycle make persistent efforts, 8 birdies, swallow two bogeys, end of the fourth round of the competition with 66 Cheap Galatasaray Jerseys bar perfect, 10 bar absolute advantage that Cheap Malaga Jerseys he gains a tour first trophy Chinese game history. Chinese player of the Zhang Xinjun also play good, after over 68 bar, with a total score of -13 rod was second.

although the 18 year old king Qingxun usually is not much, very shy, but at the last hole birdie up today, he excited woquan chanted "YES!" This bird is the four round of the contest drew a satisfactory full stop. "Tomorrow I will return to Korea and family to open Party to celebrate the victory," he said. "I am very happy to win the first game to patrol Chinese match in beauty, before I came here and Cheap Boca Juniors Jerseys I never thought I could win the title, I am very satisfied with the advantage of 10 lever, this to our next game add great confidence."

in the beginning, Chinese player Zhang Xinjun with 2 holes, 3 holes, 5 holes of the birds and the eagle 8 hole, when Cheap Glasgow Rangers Jerseys the score to -5, once took the game to narrow the gap to 3 bar. "I saw the leaderboard, know I at that time only three shots behind, so I think I still have a chance to catch up with him. But coming after nine holes, I push rod but not the state, missed a lot of birdie chance."

however came after the nine hole Wang Qingxun is Yuezhanyueyong, 11, 12, 13 hole with three cities, although the 14 hole bogey, but then in the 15, 16 and 18 hole birdie ball, nine hole par 31 beautiful result, eventually won by a landslide. "I took a 20 foot birdie on the 11 hole, which greatly inspired my morale." South Koreans said after the match.

two Australian golfer Steve DARTNALL and Raymond BEAUFILS with a total score of -12 rod was tied for third place. Beaufils said: "sports uncertainty is too big, but this week has been no one can stop the king took the title, his each Cheap Millionaire Jerseys push rod is smooth and clean, I think I need to him for advice on how to push rod, which is worthy of admiration, glad I witnessed it all." Chinese players Zhang Xinjun also said "this week he played very well, -23's amazing.

Chinese players, this week China player's remarkable performance, with the exception of Zhang Xinjun -13 rod result obtained second alone outside, the top 20 players included Li Xinyang (tied for 12), Ouyang Zheng (tied for 12) and Zhang Lianwei (tied for 20). In addition, China national team member Dou Zecheng fourth wheel over 69 bar (nine 5 birdies, shot 31 of good results), the total score -3 rod, ranking tied for 26 place, won the game's best amateur player.

没有评论:

发表评论