2014年4月24日星期四

Jones something to say I never intentionally hurt very happy to settle lawsuit

Beijing April 24 news report from the "Houston Chronicle", said one day ago, plagued Rockets starting power forward Terrence - long off-Jones lawsuit officially closed, Jones agreed to cheap throwback NFL jerseys one aimed at Donations help homeless tramp agency $ 10,000, so the plaintiff to withdraw litigation. After the lawsuit settled, Jones still say.

Jones, aged 22, was charged last year (local time) on July 31 in his hometown of Portland deliberately kicking a homeless tramp. Jones' defense attorney claims that, when Jones and his partner went to tramp sleeping on the sidewalk is under police guidance, not intentionally kick each other, and part of the body has been stretched out tramp the streets.

"the whole thing is very simple, is that some people see these things in a very far away," Jones said, "From my perspective, it is difficult to explain and I and he (tramp) the testimony is the opposite , while the police officer's testimony is more valuable than mine now, I just want to forget it as soon as he (police) did not see what happened, and what he saw was not what he wanted to do. I was not the kind of person who intentionally hurt others, all the people who know me know that this point, I only know that I know and understand that people do not believe this. "

"I'm just a little disappointed that things just happened, I did not have a chance to tell you from my point of view about it," Jones continued, "I am a committed man, I think now is the effort for the Rockets play. "Jones from Cheap NBA Hats the University of Kentucky, he was the first round of the 2012 NBA Draft at the 18th overall pick Rockets. The regular season, Jones played in 76 games for the Rockets, including 71 Cheap shirts starts, averaging 27.3 minutes played surrendered 12.1 points, 6.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists and 1.3 blocks data.

"I am pleased to present the situation in which, because it all finally passed," Jones said, "I like a man to respond to and deal with this thing, so now I need to actively look ahead." 3 days Cheap soccer jerseys country before the playoff Inexpensive soccer jerseys opener, sits at home in Rockets 120-122 overtime loss to the Trail Blazers. Game, Jones hit the starting lineup 36 minutes to produce 12 points, 13 rebounds, two assists and two blocks of data. (Jim)

Original link:
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论