2014年9月21日星期日

competing for a job

The South University Cheap Louis Vuitton Sunglasses of science and technology of

yesterday's opening ceremony, caused each media attention, because this ceremony of the protagonist, 68 year old Zhu Qingshi the expiration of five years. Although the new president has not yet been put in place, he will also brief "guard" the school, but his character and mentality has been completely different.

the opening ceremony, Zhu Qingshi said, in five years time is very short, we reform has just started, but also many difficulties and problems. Subsequently, he read a poem, that was fifty years ago, as Sophomore Zhu Qingshi transcriptions, one sentence is: the future is upon us, we are the seeds of the future...... Always believe in the future.

there is no suspense, Zhu Qingshi's future will be quiet and comfortable. He plans to devote oneself heart and soul to write popular science articles. Now the scientific achievement, everybody can understand Cheap Police Sunglasses the language, to write clearly. This is a big task after retirement. Next, he will be in the country with a variety of experts, research projects in the ancient cultural and scientific archaeology.

5 years of great changes, people's attention to the old man who used to be in high and vigorous spirits: "reform fighter", now hang aged; the sharp heroic "most cow the principal", now know how to compromise; the place such as curt scholar, now began to circulate.

emeritus when approaching seventy years of age, the old man is what feeling? In August 31st, Nandu reporter walked into Zhu Qingshi at Shenzhen Cheap Fendi Sunglasses Guest House Hotel temporary "home", hear about his journey in five years.

An old hero still cherishes high aspirations.

Shenzhen leading North asked him "out"

Nandu: I heard you can please some people eat before retirement, thanks to them?

Zhu Qingshi: Yeah, I like the preparatory office director beam Beihan originally south big dinner. The South University at the beginning, Oakley Sunglasses cheap they do a lot of work. I make fun of to say, they put my flicker.

Nandu: there was the city leaders personally to please you "mountain"?

Zhu Qingshi: a headhunter to find from the beginning, I did not see. Later Beihan beam and a leader of municipal Party committee to Hefei to see me. They put me as the principal target person, want to come to Shenzhen to participate in the respondent, make a report. I said I would not go. Because I just graduate from retirement, so many alumni to see old headmaster to reply, competing for a job, feelings will be hurt.

and I said, you have so much determination, if I do not go, also choose me, I will come to study under the. Then they really put this link to cancel reply.

I think they are very determined, admire them. Then choose me, I will come back to study, the municipal Party Cheap Prada Sunglasses committee City Hall wrote a letter, say to want to do. They discussed and agreed, and the formation of the file, I came.

Nandu: in addition to beam Beihan, will thank others?

Zhu Qingshi: Yes, I would like to thank the original members of the selection committee. Special thanks to the south, in the most difficult, with >

没有评论:

发表评论