2014年5月25日星期日

he will take part in the 2014 NBA draft. After the news


May 19th Beijing time, according to "Philly" Cheap Supreme Beanies report, recently in an interview with the media, from the genius control 卫伊克萨姆 said, believe they can stand, at the same time, in his view, the technical characteristics and the thunder their similar to Westbrook.

on the pitch, height 1 meter 98 Ike Sam play point guard, but he also can play the point guard position, he will take part in the 2014 NBA draft. After the news, he has been with the broker to sign Pelinka.

previously when accepting media to interview, Ike Sam said, his right of the lakers. Recently in 2014 during the Chicago rookie joint trial, he again expressed similar ideas.

"it is a great city," Ike Sam said, "to have the opportunity to go to Staples Center, but that the League stadium in Cheap Womens MLB T-Shirt a holy. Have a look where the game atmosphere, and think I will play in this league, it is obviously a surprise."

for his Sam, he is right the Lakers, one big reason is because Kobe. According to Ike Sam revealed, he has to communicate with Kobe.

"I have talked to Kobe, also saw a few times he is training," Sam said, "he has been trying to recover, but obviously I plan to talk about, because where I am now and he had to draft some similar."

when Kobe is directly from high school to the NBA, the 18 year old Ike Sam clearly has a similar situation. During the rookie joint trial, Ike Sam has been divided at the shooting guard in a group, but in his view, more suitable for their own play Cheap NCAA Hats pg..

"I regard themselves as point guard," Ike Sam said, "I have been playing point guard. I feel comfortable position. I think, that is my position in the draft."

and his style of play and San Antonio Sam said, own and thunder is similar to Westbrook, because they have a strong ability to break through. In addition, he also said, his feet quickly, the defense is also good.

"it is clearly in the past two months, we have been working on things," Ike Sam said, "if Cheap Polo Beanies I want to be a point guard, then we need to guard Cheap NFL Hats a lot of fast preparation and alliance against. So I have been trying to improve the moving speed, of course, I want to continue to work on this."

Floating clouds

没有评论:

发表评论